Telephone: 01305 755618

Tax Returns

AR Jones can assist you with the completion of a variety of returns for submission to HM Revenue and Customs

We can help with:

  • Companies Corporation tax return CT600
  • Return of Income Tax on company payments CT61
  • Partnerships / Partnership tax return SA800
  • Directors/partners/individuals Tax return SA100
  • Businesses VAT return VAT100

Our work on the above includes the consideration and calculation of capital allowances and other reliefs to help minimise your tax liability for the period in question, and reviews of ways in which you may be able to help reduce your liabilities in the future.

If your business is relatively new, or already established but  a new return becomes relevant, we can help you inform and register for this with HM Revenue and Customs. As your agents we can correspond with HM Revenue and Customs and deal with any queries direct with them.

Call us on 01305 755618

Whether you're a current client with an enquiry or just want some advice, we’re here to help. Call us whenever you need advice without fear of being billed every time you speak to us.

© 2022 Copyright A R Jones. All rights reserved.    Prospect House, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury DT1 3WE